Prof. (Dr.) Kunal Sah
“Strength does not come from physical capacity; it comes from an indomitable will.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
· You stay motivated.
· You are kind, fair and compassionate.
· You are the epitome of patience.
· You stay happy.
· You embrace chance.
· You welcome challenges.
· You are flexible and adaptable.
· You celebrate other people's success.
· You are unafraid to speak up.
· You don’t waste energy on things you can’t control.
· You move on. You don’t waste time feeling sorry for yourself.
· You are willing to take a calculated risk.
· You don’t feel threatened by other achievements.