Dr. Kunal Sah
Introduction and Education
Dr. Sah is a skilled dentist who specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Forensic Odontology. He pursued his B.D.S from Sardar Patel Institute of Dental and Medical Sciences, Lucknow (2003) and M.D.S from KLE’S Institute of Dental Sciences, Belgaum under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore (2006).
• Fellow, Academy of General Education (FAGE)
• Fellow, International College of Dentists (FICD).
• Fellow, International Medical Sciences Academy (FIMSA).
• Certificate in Business Basic.
• Diploma in Business Management.
• P.G. Diploma in Hospital Administration.
• Masters in Business Administration, M.B.A. (Hospital Administration).
• National External Assessor for National Quality Standards for Hospital (NQAS)-NHSRC, National Health Mission, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
• National External Assessor for National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH – Dental), New Delhi.
He has attended and volunteered multiple lectures, workshops and conferences nationally and internationally. He is a part of innumerable editorial/reviewer board member for many National & International journals including Acta Cytologica, Analytical and Quantitative Cytology and Histology, European Journal of General Dentistry, etc. and have got many publications to his credit in National & International Journals including Annals of Saudi Medicine, Archives of Iranian Medicine, Biomed Central BMC Cases Journal, European Journal of General Dentistry, Journal Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology, Contemporary Clinical Dentistry, etc. He is a life member of various organizations such as Indian Dental Association, Indian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologist, Indian Association of Forensic Odontology, Indo-Asia Association of Forensic Odontology, etc. He is an external examiner and paper setter for various renowned Indian universities and had chaired several scientific sessions.